At Beauty Aesthetics we ask for a £25 deposit to be paid to confirm your booking, this will then be deducted from the total treatment cost. If you choose to cancel your appointment at least 48 hours before your treatment, your deposit will be refunded back to you. However, if you fail to notify us 48 hours prior to your treatment or fail to show up to your appointment, you will unfortunately lose your deposit. Those who have pre-paid treatments and fail to turn up or cancel their appointment at any time will lose the treatment and be charged in full, for example if you have 5 sessions remaining of laser hair removal and you fail to show up to your appointment then 1 session will be deducted from you as a cancellation charge , or if you have pre paid 50% for a treatment through booksy then this will not be refunded. If you are late to your appointment more than 10 min and have not either called the clinic or sent in an email to let us know then unfortunately your booking will be cancelled and any money already paid will not be refunded.
Training course bookings– Full refund minus £150 administration fee if at least 6 weeks notice given. Course bookings cancelled within 2 months you will lose 100% of the course fee already paid at the original course price (not discounted price). Group bookings provide discounts for each member of the group. If one person cancels their refund will therefore be reduced to offset the discount already given to other group members. Note also that we cannot refund any credit card fees paid by you during the payment. Please also note that if, for any reason, you decide that you would like to move your booking to a later date after making your course payment, this will be considered as a cancellation and re-booking, so the cancellation fee plus any other associated fees may apply. 50% deposit to be paid upon booking, full payment must be cleared prior to any training course within 24 hours, if you have been sent a payment link be advised this can take 24 hours to clear and therefore you should call the Training academy on 01869244933 to make an instant payment if within the 24 hours prior to course commencement. If full payment is not made prior to course commencement then this will be considered as a cancellation and re-booking, so the cancellation fee plus any other associated fees may apply.
Customer Complaints Policy Summary
Beauty Aesthetics is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and maintaining a healthy customer relationship at all levels from CEO down. We have a Complaints Policy to ensure all complaints are handled as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As a customer of ours, you are entitled to make a complaint to us. The following outlines our policy and procedures for the handling of verbal and written complaints.
- To provide an efficient, fair and structured mechanism for handling complaints.
- To provide our customers with access to the complaints handling process, including those customerswith disabilities and special needs.
- To keep customers informed as to the progress of their complaint and the expected timeframe forresolution.
- Quarterly to review our complaints so that we can improve our standard of customer service.
- Handling Your Complaint:
- Upon receiving a complaint, we will acknowledge your matter via telephone or in writing within 2 business days.
- If your complaint is urgent, such as where you have been accepted by us as undergoing financial hardship under our financial hardship policy, where your service is about to be disconnected, or where you are receiving Priority Assistance (for example, for medical reasons) we will prioritise your complaint and attempt to resolve it within 2 working days. If we cannot, we will explain why and the reasons for taking longer.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint, proposed actions and the expected timeframe for resolution.
- Our aim is to resolve complaints in a timely manner and we will generally resolve a matter within 30 calendar days.
- Complex complaints may take longer than 30 calendar days to resolve. In these cases, we will regularly update you on the progress and likely timeframe for resolution.
- We will advise you of the outcome of your complaint. Where you have requested us to do so, we will advise you in writing.
If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of your account or dealings with The company, we urge you to telephone our Customer Service in the first instance. Our objective is to resolve the vast majority of enquiries or complaints during your first contact with us.
If you prefer to put your complaint in writing or email, we will respond to your letter or email and we will confirm any details in writing if you request us to do so.
If you like, you can appoint an authorised representative or an advocate to interact with us on your behalf. Please see our website for a procedure and form to appoint an authorised representative or advocate. When you discuss your complaint with us, we can assist you to clarify and formulate the complaint.
You can also make a complaint by using any of the other contact methods on our website, or please ask us if there is any other method you would like to use to send a complaint to us.
Complaints made to the company are overseen by our customer service management. After a complaint is made, if it is not immediately resolved, we may need to investigate it. This process may take 15 Business Days, or longer (in which case we will update you with a reason for the delay and the expected timeframe).
If you are not satisfied with the response tendered to you, you may ask Customer Service Management to escalate your complaint to senior management directly. If so, we will try to make a senior management representative available to address the complaint as soon as possible (depending on availability).
Our complaints email address is : [email protected]
7 Market place,