Advanced Cosmetic Injector (2 days)
Included in this package: Non Surgical Rhinoplasty / cheek augmentation / Cosmetic cannula Training / Chin and jawline masterclass / complications management of dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections / Aqualyx Fat dissolving
(Non Surgical Rhinoplasty) The ‘Liquid Rhinoplasty’ is an advanced dermal filler procedure that is gaining popularity as clients understand its benefits.
The nose is probably one of the most disliked facial features and a great many patients feel self-conscious about the shape of their nose. Particularly humps and bumps can be a problem, spoiling the balance of the face; while others have issues with asymmetry or even aesthetic issues after nose surgery or breaking the nose.
Compared to the cost of surgery, non-surgical nose reshaping is clearly cost-effective, but it is also much safer and less time consuming than surgery. Now that the procedure is more widely understood, it is something that clients are asking for.
- A comparison of the surgical and non-surgical rhinoplasty techniques
- Anatomy of the nose
- Important angles of the face
- Perform at least 1 rhinoplasty treatment on a live patient
- Indications and contraindications of non-surgical rhinoplasty
- Potential complications and management
- Before & after case studies
Cheek Enhancement’ is an advanced dermal fillers course which teaches practitioners the more sophisticated skills and techniques necessary for carrying out cheek enhancement.
The theory will cover a comprehensive level of anatomy, consultation and examination, anaesthesia, facial mapping, techniques and learning how to manage complications. You will also be taught how to assess the client from a holistic approach to achieve optimal results tailored to each client.
Advanced Cannula Training, this Course is ideal for aesthetic practitioners who have a good basic knowledge of dermal filler injections and feel ready to develop their knowledge of alternative techniques.
Learning to use the cannula on:
- Nasolabial Folds
- Marionette lines
Our 1-day Advanced Cannula Jawline, Chin Augmentation masterclass is designed for experienced practitioners who are already experienced in aesthetics and would like to develop their skills further. Advanced cannulation can be used in a number of ways and this practical masterclass will cover:
- Improvements to the size and shape of the chin
- Improvements to project, length and symmetry of the chin
- Definition of the jawline
- Tightening of the jowls
- Thorough consultation process
- A full overview of anatomy
- Complications and contraindications
Our Aesthetic Complications Management course will provide you with extensive knowledge on how to prevent, recognise and deal with complications in dermal fillers and botulinum toxin
- Complications theory and test your knowledge
- How to use hyaluronidase
- Patch test hyaluronidase
- Drawing up and mixing hyaluronidase
- Lip and hyaluronidase
- showing how hyaluronidase works
- Botulinum Toxin Complications
- The Tyndall Affect and Hematomas
- Recap on how to become a safe injector
- Emergency kit
- Useful articles
The Aqualyx Fat dissolving course will teach the location and injection techniques used to reduce stubborn fat pockets in various parts of the body, dissolving the membranes of fat to approve the appearance and also to target cellulite.
You will get to understand how to successfully remove stubborn pockets of fat which are more difficult to get rid of through diet and exercise.
The course will focus on needle and Intralipotherapy techniques in order to gain the best possible results.
- Overview – Fat-dissolving
- Fat-dissolving uses and protocols
- Safety in fat dissolving
- Effective needle application
- How to practically administer injections
- Background of the treatment
- Indications of fat-dissolving (Medical and aesthetic uses)
- Patient selection and aftercare
- Relative contraindications
- How to incorporate fat-dissolving into your clinic, including pricing