Advanced Dermal Filler Using Cannula Course ( Chin and jawline, Tear trough and Nasolabial folds)
This Course is ideal for aesthetic practitioners who have a good basic knowledge of dermal filler injections and feel ready to develop their knowledge of alternative techniques.
You will be taught how to use cannula on both Nasolabial folds, Tear trough and also chin and jawline
This Masterclass is suitable for those who have completed and are confident in basic dermal filler techniques. You will be trained to carry out peri-orbital rejuvenation at the Advanced level using cannula as well as chin and jawline and nasolabial folds. Understanding the ageing process will enable you to case select, as some clients with tear trough deformities may benefit more by treating the midface region with dermal filler.
he hands-on practical will be supervised by one of our expert aesthetic trainers. For each model that you see, you will be observed, critiqued and actively taught during the entire consultation and patient treatment procedure.
- Rheology and properties
- Assessment and treatment planning
- Relevant Anatomy
- Facial Ageing Theories related to the mid and upper face
- Injection techniques & applications
- Treatment areas and protocols
- Aftercare and complications
- Improvements to the size and shape of the chin
- Improvements to project, length and symmetry of the chin
- Definition of the jawline
- Nasolabial fold correctio using cannula
- Tightening of the jowls
- Thorough consultation process
- A full overview of anatomy
- Complications and contraindication
Learning to use the cannula on:
- Nasolabial Folds
- Marionette lines
7 Market place,