Skin booster training
Skin Booster training
next generation skin booster and the hydrating Hyaluronic acid (HA) skin booster that stimulates new collagen production. Resulting in glowing, healthy skin.
Skin boosters are a bio-stimulating skin booster that aims to improve hydration levels within the skin, with one of the highest molecular eight hyaluronic acid formulation on the market. Skin boosters offers long term benefits helping to refresh, rejuvenate and revitalise the appearance.
You will learn:
• What is Hyaluronic acid ?
• The difference between the solutions themselves
• Injection techniques for face
• Pre and post care
• How to market these procedures after course completion
• Bio-remodeling and clients benefits
• Contraindications & precautions
• Treatment protocol
• Needle techniques
• Demonstration – Face (BAP)
• Practical session on live models
• Thorough consultation process
• Full overview of anatomy
• Complications management
“After taking this course, you’ll be able to potentially earn £300-£550 in just half an hour.
Pre-requisites: NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent, Nurse / Dental Nurse, Doctor, Dentist – or Dental Practitioner with a GDC number, Pharmacist, Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P