Hyperhydrosis (Excessive Sweating)
Cost: £ £650
Duration: 1/2 Day
Requirements: NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent, Nurse / Dental Nurse, Doctor, Dentist – or Dental Practitioner with a GDC number, Pharmacist, Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P
Introduction to hyperhidrosis training is a hands on comprehensive in depth course. This is a workshop session, which covers excessive sweating with the underarm area. This course is a combination of online learning and hands on practical course.
During the workshop the delegates are given information about treatment, causes, injection techniques & our experienced trainer will demonstrate the treatment. The delegates then have hands-on experience on course models under guidance & supervision. As part of the course we discuss how the medicine is used to prevent excessive sweating.
10 am welcome & registration
- Introduction to hyperhidrosis
- What causes excessive sweating?
- anti-wrinkle pharmacology
- Preparation and storage
- Precautions & side effects
- Client selection & assessment
- Treatment planning
- Injection technique
- Management of complications
- Legal & consent requirements
- Trainer demonstration
- Delegates hands on experience with course model
- 1:30 pm finish & certification
7 Market place,