Microneedling Training Course
WHAT IS MICRONEEDLING?
Microneedling, skin needling or collagen induction therapy leads the way in skin rejuvenation. Safely delivered this treatment carries no risk or downtime to the client. It is a procedure whereby a device, such as a dermaroller or an automated pen device, is passed across the surface of the skin creating superﬁcial punctures that stimulate a healing response.
This one-day course is very hands-on and consists of lectures, a live demonstration and hands-on practice.
/ Skin science. This course will teach you all about the anatomy of the relevant facial skin layers and the type of Microneedling treatment you will be performing, inspiring trust in your patients and colleagues.
/ Confidence and practice. We will help you become comfortable and confident with the fundamentals of both Microneedling techniques within a few hours. you will give and receive a complete Microneedling treatment during your training day.
Course Introduction. Theoretical part:
- Health and safety;
- Sterilization and hygiene;
- Anatomy (skin layers, cells, nutrients, and polymers);
- Fitzpatrick scale (skin photo-type);
- Skin types and conditions
- Causes of skin aging;
- Therapeutic approaches;
- Microneedling history;
- Principles of skin needling pen, device or in a popular way called dermapen in action;
- How does skin needling pen works in different zones (scars, pigmentation, rejuvenation, acne)
- Microneedling pen;
- Meso cocktails;
- Dermapen VS Dermaroller;