Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Masterclass
The ‘Liquid Rhinoplasty’ is an advanced dermal filler procedure that is gaining popularity as clients understand its benefits.
The nose is probably one of the most disliked facial features and a great many patients feel self-conscious about the shape of their nose. Particularly humps and bumps can be a problem, spoiling the balance of the face; while others have issues with asymmetry or even aesthetic issues after nose surgery or breaking the nose.
Compared to the cost of surgery, non-surgical nose reshaping is clearly cost-effective, but it is also much safer and less time consuming than surgery. Now that the procedure is more widely understood, it is something that clients are asking for.
- A comparison of the surgical and non-surgical rhinoplasty techniques
- Anatomy of the nose
- Important angles of the face
- Perform at least 1 rhinoplasty treatment on a live patient
- Indications and contraindications of non-surgical rhinoplasty
- Potential complications and management
- Before & after case studies
7 Market place,